This is a game about fast switching activity, a bit like “Channel Surfing”.
- Players A starts the scene with a scenario given by the host.
- Then Player B enters the scene and changes the scenario. The player should make a clear statement, what the new scenario is about.
- Example: “Oh how exiting, watching the classic Germany – England in Wembley stadium. I can’t believe, I really got tickets”
- Then player C, D and E enter again changing the scenario.
- The last player E picks an option to withdraw from the scene and the actors switch automatically back to the scene of player D, until the game is back at the first scene by player A.
- Then the game is stopped by the host