BATS Theatre and the Spectral Piano Company are collaborating on an original, short film project.
We want to involve BATS Theatre members in all aspects of the film production – everything from screenplay to acting to film editing.
Crew are needed for different technical roles related to filming and post-production. If you’re interested, please contact email@example.com for further information and to let us know how you would like to be involved. Max Segali will direct the film and Lisa Watson will produce.
A casting call is tentatively scheduled for January 2017 with rehearsals beginning in February 2017.
Script Contest Rules
- All scripts must meet the following requirements:
- have a maximum run-time of 15 minutes,
- have a maximum of 5 characters,
- be a comedy, and
- have no or few words of dialogue; any words spoken must be related to love.
- Submission deadline is October 1, 2016.
- BATS Theatre board and Spectral Piano Company will review and select the script for production.
- Any script submitted for production is subject to changes as seen fit by the production team of the film.
- Submit anonymized scripts via the submission form.